I am a Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional working as a lead SharePoint and Project Server farm administrator and architect for BAE Systems, Inc. I also administer enterprise class SQL Server database systems, play a lead role in infrastructure design and migration projects.
I possess the following qualifications:
* Master of Science in Management Information Systems from Florida State University.
* Bachelor of Applied Science in Technology Management from St Petersburg College.
* MCITP certified on SharePoint 2010,
* MCTS certified on SQL Server 2008R2, SharePoint 2007, and Project Server 2010.
* Over 10 years of DBA experience with MS SQL Server.
* Over 12 years experience in Information Technology.
* Over 5 years of SharePoint and Project Server administration experience.
* Experience configuring and administering the Microsoft BI stack (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, SharePoint, PerformancePoint, PowerPivot, and Power View).
* Worked in data processing, direct marketing, finance, manufacturing, defense, and IT industries.
* Windows Server, VMware, Hyper-V, network, and storage administration experience.
* Experience implementing, administering, and upgrading Microsoft SQL Server, Dynamics AX, SharePoint, and Project Server, including converting/migrating from other database, ERP, and collaboration systems.
* Several years as a team and project leader.
* Veteran with Honorable service.
* Active DOD clearance.
* Brown belt in Taekwondo.
* 8:40/mile half marathon pace.
Visit my blog for tips on SharePoint and other areas that interest me.
My Myers-Briggs type is:
ESTJ - The GuardianPractical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living.
Thank you, your message has been sent